Request your regular medication and obtain an “E-Script”
Our existing patients are welcome to request their regular medication over the phone and will be issued an electronic script (E-Script).
Before you call, please check you are eligible:
- Have you seen your Doctor in the last 12 months?
- If requesting an authority script, have you seen your Doctor in the last 6 months?
- Have you been prescribed the medication you are requesting before?
If you answer NO to any of the above we will be happy to make a face-to-face appointment with your Doctor for you.
Please call the practice to request your repeat prescription on 9920 8111 for Panaceum Medical or 9923 9999 for Panaceum Seacrest.
Request a Script Online
- This service is only available for existing patients.
- We can only provide repeat prescriptions. To obtain a repeat prescription, you must have obtained this prescription from your doctor previously and be listed on your current medication list.
- You may select more than one medication with each request.
- Repeat prescriptions for addictive medication including benzodiazepines and opiates are not provided using this service.
- Each prescription request is assessed by your doctor who will approve or decline the request on clinical grounds. If the request is declined, you will be advised to make an appointment.
- Requests will only be completed by your regular doctor at the clinic. In the event that your regular doctor is on leave, you are required to make an appointment at the clinic to obtain your prescription.
- Your GP may not be able to provide a repeat prescription if they have not seen you recently.
- A fee is charged for each request. All applicable fees will be specified when completing the request.
- The fee associated with each request is payable when the request is submitted. If your request is declined, you will receive an automatic refund within several business days.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions may take up to 2 business days to be processed. For urgent requests please contact the practice direct.