1. On arrival to our car park please call the practice to advise you have arrived.
2. Present to the portico at the main entrance remembering to ensure you are social distancing from others entering and exiting the practice.
3. One of our reception team will meet you and give you the following instructions:
- Put on the face mask provided to you using the loops, fit under chin and push down over your nose.
- When you enter, please walk to the sanitising station directly in front of reception and hand-sanitise thoroughly.
- Follow the staff member to the isolation room, take a seat and kindly refrain from touching anything.
4. At the end of the consult please leave via the front entrance.
- Please do not present to reception.
- If there is any billing we will call you for payment later that day.