The Panaceum Group is a leading provider of health care services to the Midwest region of Western Australia and beyond. The company is owned and operated by local doctors with a vision for excellent health care delivery in rural Western Australia and has grown from strength to strength.
The Panaceum Group’s commitment to innovation and service provision has resulted in an internal promotion. Subsequently we are able to offer a rare opportunity for someone to join the team in the pivotal role of Operations Manager in our flagship General Practice, Panaceum Medical – Geraldton WA.
This is a true opportunity to work in career that can make a dramatic difference to the lives of the people in your community as well as your direct team. You will have flexibility to be daring and dynamic and let your passion for health care become a reality.
Panaceum Medical is a large vibrant accredited General Practice, with a mix of general and specialist GPs, highly trained primary care nurses and a dedicated administrative support team. You will be part of a dynamic management team responsible for maintaining the excellent standards of the company at present and helping it move towards future goals.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing human resource management and strong leadership to a team of administrative support staff, GPs, registrars and medical students.
- Drive a positive, cohesive culture.
- Nurture and build your team to deliver sustainable, excellent customer service and patient care.
- Monitor, evaluate and maintain policy and procedures to remain compliant to regulations and legislation.
- Develop, facilitate and train team to meet changes in the industry and to meet the needs of continual improvement.
- Provide guidance, expert advice and solutions in all areas of practice operations.
- Maintain excellent communication.
- Monitor compliance of the team, advice and guide in meeting regulatory and service standards.
- Previous experience in management of a medium to large team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a positive team culture, edify and build up a team.
- Strength in building stakeholder and customer relationships.
- Excellent proven skills in delivering operational efficiency and control.
- An analytical eye for detail.
- Driven and autonomous.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Have an inquisitive mind, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Good working knowledge of a range of computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Broad understanding of the requirements to run a small to medium sized business.
- Understanding of employment law and fair work legislation.
- Diploma level or higher in a relevant field such as heath, health services management, business administration, practice management.
- Understanding of primary health care systems in Australia.
- An understanding of medical terminology.
- Previous Experience in the use of Best Practice software.
- Experience with or understanding of the Medicare Benefits Schedule.
- Understanding of or experience in General Practice accreditation standards.
- Prior work experience in Human Resources.
- Prior work experience with Financial Management.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 30/06/2021