1. On arrival please present to the isolation door to the left of our main entrance and ring the bell.
2. One of our reception team will answer and give you the following instructions:
- Please step away from the door (the door opens outwards) and someone will greet you shortly.
- Put on the face mask provided to you using the loops, fit under chin and push down over nose.
- When you enter, please walk to the sanitising station to the left and hand-sanitise thoroughly.
- Follow staff member to isolation room, take a seat and kindly refrain from touching anything.
3. At the end of the consult please leave via the isolation door.
- Please do not present to reception.
- If there is any billing, we will call you for payment later that day.