New and existing patients are welcome to make online bookings for a range of GP and Allied Health appointments.
Step 1: Please take a moment and check below that the type of appointment you need is available online.
Step 2: If available, book the appointment. If unavailable for online bookings, please phone us on 9920 8111.
Please note: Not all Doctors are available online.
What CAN I book online?
GP and Allied Health Appointments:
- Standard 10 Minute Appointment (1-2 issues, result discussions, prescriptions, referrals etc.)
- Long Appointment 20 minutes (multiple complex issues, mental health issues etc.)
- New Patient Appointments – 20 minutes (a full 20 minute appointment may not be required if you are just passing through Geraldton).
- Workers compensation appointments
- Allied Health – Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Dietician, Podiatrist, Exercise Physiologist:
- New and follow up appointments for each profession
- Follow up appointment for those with referrals from their Chronic Disease Management plans with team care arrangements (EPC)
What CAN’T I book online?
- Any nurse appointments including routine immunisations, injections, follow up dressings, ECG, Spirometry, INR, Chronic Disease Careplans
- Surgical Procedures (A consult to discuss a procedure can be booked as a standard appointment)
- Pre Anaesthetic Checks (PAC)
- Insertion/Removal of Implanons and Mirenas
- Pregnancy related (antenatal) appointments
- Driver’s License Medicals (all types)
- Travel Clinic appointments
- Pre-employment and compliance medicals (including AMSA and Immigration)
- Gym or Gym Classes
Please contact us to book any of the above appointments.
Panaceum Medical (233 Lester Avenue):
Dr Kyaw (Steven) Lwin (Obstetrics)
Dr Angela Glen (Anaesthetics) – NOT available online
Dr Elly Slootmans
Dr James Murray
Dr Murray James-Wallace (Obstetrics and Anaesthetics)
Dr Keith Figueiredo (Obstetrics and Anaesthetics) – NOT available online
Dr Richard Taylor (Obstetrics and Anaesthetics)
Dr Shaun Millns-Sizer
Dr Tonya Constantine – NOT available online
Dr Louise Spillman
Dr Nathan Combs (Registrar) (Obstetrics)
Dr Katie Milne (Registrar) (Obstetrics)
Panaceum Seacrest (75 Barrett Drive):
Dr Ian Taylor (Obstetrics and Anaesthetics)
Dr Dean Klimczak
Dr Philippa Gray (Obstetrics)
Dr Noreen Parshad
Panaceum Allied Health (233 Lester Avenue):
Physiotherapist – Thomas Knight, Liz White
Exercise Physiologist – Jonathan Christie
Dietitian – Terri Quinlan
Podiatrist – Lara Reynolds
Please contact us if you need any assistance with making your online booking.