The Geraldton Travel Clinic provides a complete range of travel health services to individuals, families, corporate groups and organisations. It’s our goal to make sure you enjoy your time overseas and to reduce the risk of health problems while you’re away.
Good preparation can help to avoid health problems occurring whilst overseas. Not only can these types of problems ruin a holiday they can often be expensive and cause time off work when you return.
Located at the Panaceum, it is recommended that you visit the Travel Clinic at least 6 weeks before you leave for your trip.
If this not possible, late vaccinations and last minute health advice are better than none. Click here for the latest vaccine information by country.
Our travel clinic service includes:
- Expert pre- and post-travel advice by a travel doctor, tailored specifically to your trip and travel requirements.
- Vaccinations and medications. Stocked and dispensed on site to save you time and money.
- A country report which includes current disease prevention advice and important information for each major country visited.
- Specialised first aid kits and accessories for medical and emergency care – not available from pharmacies.
- Diving medicals.
- Corporate travel health advice.
- Every traveller receives a free copy of our Traveller’s Pocket Medical Guide. This 52 page passport sized booklet contains vital health information, and includes the International Certificate of Vaccination.
Download and fill out the Pre Travel Assessment and take it to your appointment.