We’ll provide a check list to identify the tasks required to establish a new medical practice.
Some of the items you will need to consider prior to starting to trade, and as your business takes off, include:
- Registrations specific to the medical industry as well business in general,
- Compliance requirements,
- Access to government funding through grants and incentive payments,
- IT, including hardware requirements and software options for your proposed size and functionality,
- Transactional banking and financing facilities,
- Design and fit-out of your site.
We’ll also evaluate where you are placed in building your business. If ongoing advice through the process is anticipated then the annual retainer package may be worth considering as a cost effective option.
Support is provided through a package of services, or as required, to ensure you are meeting your deadlines and on track to start your new practice.
Our consulting services take the stress out of starting your practice by accessing our support services, provided through any of the following options:
- Guidance for your practice manager to maximise efficiencies of their time
- Remote practice management while you are selecting the right person to run your business moving forward
- Project management of setting up your new practice to free up your time to practice medicine
- Assistance with site selection and research
- Assistance with planning, design and compliance
Packages starting from $500 or fee for service.
For further information on this or any other business consultancy services, please get in touch by email or phone either Richard Sykes – 0499 888 109 or Jane Bagshaw – 0499 772 079