Many travellers have health problems while overseas. This can ruin a holiday, cost money, and cause time off work. These drama’s can often be avoided by a good preparation. Visit one of the two Geraldton travel clinics and we’ll give you the latest destination health information, tips and advice about vaccinations, malaria pills, gastro prevention and much more.
Try to visit the travel doctor at least 6 weeks before you leave. A travel consultation takes more time than a standard doctors consultation.
Have you booked a last-minute trip? It’s never too late to get travel health advice: late vaccinations are better than no vaccinations. Click here for the latest vaccine information by country.
It’s our goal to make sure you enjoy a well-earned holiday and to reduce the risk of health problems. The Geraldton Travel Clinics provide a complete range of travel health services to individuals, families, corporate groups and organisations. Please download and fill out the Pre Travel Assessment and take it to your appointment. Contact us.
Our travel clinic service includes:
- Expert pre- and post-travel advice by a travel doctor, tailored specifically to your trip and travel requirements.
- Every traveller receives a free copy of our Traveller’s Pocket Medical Guide. This 52 page passport sized booklet contains vital health information, and includes the International Certificate of Vaccination.
- Also included in the visit: a free up to date country report. This report includes disease prevention advice and important information for each major country visited.
- Specialised first aid kits and accessories for medical and emergency care – not available from pharmacies.
- Vaccinations and medications are stocked and dispensed on site, saving you time and money.
- Diving medicals.
- Corporate travel health advice.