Our business consultancy team provides management consultancy tailored to the requirements of your Practice. Based on our successful implementation of a multi-disciplinary Health Care Practice, bringing a variety of health care services to the Greater Geraldton region since 1952, our dedicated consulting team is available to provide one-off or ongoing support to you and your Practice.
Our team is here to assist your Medical Practice in providing sustainable health care services to your community. In the current unsettled political arena of health care, practices need to consider diversifying away from a reliance on Medicare and develop alternative revenue streams to ensure the core GP services can continue.
Our team remains actively involved in the Panaceum Group practice sites, ensuring they stay up to date with industry changes and opportunities. Consequently each of our consultants has current experience including marketing, managing doctors, specialists and admin staff, using clinical and billing software, working directly with consumers, liaising with Medicare and government agencies.
Resources and self review business checklists can be found here.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
Operational and practice management support:
- Management consultancy tailored to the requirements of your Practice
- PayMyGP Software – Service Fee Calculator
- Ongoing practice management support
- Assistance with development of policies and procedures
- Assistance with preparation for successful Practice Accreditation
- Assistance with recruitment and retention of GPs
- Practitioner and support staff training on billing practices whilst maintaining compliance with the requirements of MBS and private insurers.
- Human Resource management, with a specialist HR team for more complex matters
- Training and implementation of Industrial Health to diversify your Practice services
- Training of support staff
- Assessment, recommendation and implementation of IT systems
- Establishment and utilisation of a patient database
Strategic planning for the future of your business:
- Development of 3, 5 or 10 year business and strategic plans with the owners/managers of your Practice
- Governance and defining the organisational structure
- Diversification of services and income opportunities
- Utilisation of support staff to generate supplementary revenues
- Branding and website development
Click here for further information
Industrial Health licencing for medical practices:
Become a Panaceum Industrial Health affiliate clinic to diversify and streamline the services offered and revenues generated at your practice.
By improving the structure of your Industrial Health service you can:
- Generate additional patient contacts
- Bring new patients into your practice
- Generate direct practice income through administration staff
Training and resources to develop/improve your Industrial Health services to organisations and individuals including:
- Individualised pre-employment medical and musculoskeletal assessment paperwork
- Integration and co-ordination of services to develop a comprehensive injury prevention and management service
- Education on utilising the workers compensation system in your state to improve outcomes for injured workers
- Identification of potential customers in your region
Click here for further information.