New and existing patients are welcome to make online bookings for a range of GP and Allied Health appointments.
Step 1: Check that the type of appointment you need is available online
Step 2: If you know who you want to book with, make the appointment
Click here to book now
What can I book online?
GP and Allied Health Appointments:
- Standard 10 Minute Appointment (1-2 issues, result discussions, prescriptions, referrals etc.)
- Long Appointment 20 minutes (multiple complex issues, mental health issues etc.)
- New Patient Appointments – 20 minutes (A full 20 minute appointment may not be required if you just passing through Geraldton).
- Allied Health Appointments:
- New and follow up appointments for each profession
- Workers compensation appointments (w/c)
- Follow up appointment for those with referrals from their Chronic Disease Management plans with team care arrangements ( EPC)
What can’t I book online?
- Any nurse appointments including routine immunisations, injections, follow up dressings, ECG, Spiro, INR, Chronic Disease Careplans
- Surgical Procedures (A consult to discuss a procedure can be booked as a standard appointment)
- Insertion/Removal of Implanons and Mirenas
- Antenatal Appointments
- Driver’s License Medicals (all types). Industrial Health
- Pre-employment and compliance medicals (including AMSA and Immigration). Industrial Health
- Gym or Gym Classes.
- Psychologist Appointments.
Please contact us to book any of the above appointments.
Geraldton Medical Group (233 Lester Avenue):
Dr Vic Randhawa ( registrar) (PAP) (skin)
Dr Steve Lwin ( obstetrics) (PAP) (skin)
Dr Yen Huey Lim (PAP) (skin)
Dr Ann Abraham (PAP) (skin)
Dr Suresh (PAP) (skin) (w/c)
Dr Lisa Booth (registrar) (PAP) (skin)
Dr Elly Slootmans ( PAP)
Dr Kanchuka Withanage ( PAP)
Dr James Murray
Dr Aubrey Francis (PAP) (skin) (w/c)
Dr Murray James- Wallace ( obstetrics and anaesthetics) ( PAP) (skin)
Dr Richard Taylor ( obstetrics and anaesthetics)(registrar) (PAP) (skin)
University Medical Practice (90 Chapman Road):
Dr Elmarie Hofmeyr (PAP) (skin) (wwc)
Dr Eberhard Mandishona (PAP) (skin) (wwc) (w/c)
Dr Paul Krinyak (PAP) ( Skin) ( w/c)
Dr Yollanda Chikari ( PAP) ( wwc) (w/c) (skin)
Physiotherapist – Sally McKenzie (w/c) (EPC) ( Incontinence and pelvic floor specialist)
Panaceum Allied Health (233 Lester Avenue):
Physiotherapist – Fiona Cooke (w/c) (EPC)
Dietitian – Terri Quinlan (EPC)
Podiatrist – Lara Reynolds (w/c) (EPC)
(w/c) – Workers Compensation, Initial and follow up
(wwc) – Well Womens Check
(PAP) – PAP smear
(Skin) – Full Body Skin Check
(EPC) – Enhanced Primary Care
Please contact us if you need any assistance with making your online booking.